Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Sharp LC32LE240M 32-Inch 1080p LED TV With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $379.00


Features
  • 1080/24P Signal Input for film frames just as theater
  • HDMI terminal for simple connection with AV equipment Analogue image quality improvement
  • High sensitivity tuner Low power consumption of industry-leading class


A8E1FUM

Customer Review:

Unless I am missing something I don't understand why this TV is being advertised as a smart/3d tv because it's neither. I am so disappointed and frustrated because it would have been perfect for my son's room. He has been asking me for a 3d tv for a couple of years now for Christmas and I finally found one that I thought was ideal. _mazon please change the description on this item or explain to be what makes it a smart or 3d tv since it's not listed on the box. Furthermore, after th...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP