Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Samsung LN46C610 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with Auto Motion Plus and Touch of Color Design With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price:




3XRPGOC

Customer Review:

I purchased this model Samsung when it first came out about 3 years ago. This is a great television. The HD picture is extremely life-like and high quality - I would definitely recommend it and when I purchase another HD TV it will most likely be another Samsung.

I bought this tv (LN460C610) three years ago (May 2010). Started from about a month ago, the whole screen is covered by colored vertical thin lines. I contacted the samsung, they said the problem can be fixed bu...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP