Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung HP-S5053 50-Inch Plasma HDTV With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $2,999.99


Features
  • 50-inch plasma TV with integrated high-def ATSC tuner; measures 48.3 x 33.3 x 13.4 inches (WxHxD) with stand
  • Samsung Digital Natural Image engine improves contrast, white level, picture detail and incorporates digital noise reduction
  • 1366 x 768-pixel resoltuion, 1300 cd/m2 brightness, 10,000:1 contrast ratio, 175-degree viewing angle
  • Connections: 2 HDMI, 2 component, 2 composite, 2 S-Video, 1 digital coaxial, 1 digital optical
  • Two stereo speakers, 10 watts apiece (20 watts total); SRS TruSurround XT virtual surround sound


0EIW3E4

Customer Review:

After shopping for several months I finally took the plunge and purchased this TV from a national chain. I finally decided plasma over DLP because of the vertical fading effect I saw with all the DLP sets. I took two of my own DVDs in to the store with me and made the staff there hook up a player so I could see both the fast action of The Matrix and the beautiful scenery of Spring, Summmer, Fall, Winter, Spring. The picture on the Samsung HP-S5053 was the second best of the many pl...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP