Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Sharp LC-70LE632U 70-inch Internet Ready LED TV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $3,381.94


Features
  • Panel Type: X-Gen LCD Panel
  • Aquos Advantage Support
  • Ethernet Input: 1
  • Power Consumption AC (watts): 220W


5LYRYPE

Customer Review:

I previously owned a SAMSUNG 55" LED and replaced it with this TV. I was apprehensive about the quality of the picture since you can not tune or adjust them properly while in the store. I am a SAMSUNG fanatic. I get the TV home and set it up in minutes, but concerned about the picture. The mistake made was using the picture settings I normally selected with my Samsung. I used the following settings for the STANDARD picture setting and I AM BLOWN AWAY at the quality and depth of...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP