Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New LG 47LE5500 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED LCD HDTV With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,999.99


Features
  • LED Plus w/ Local Dimming
  • NetCast Entertainment Access (Wi-Fi Ready)
  • Wireless 1080p Ready
  • TruMotion 120Hz
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution


39RWAJU

Customer Review:

I bought this TV on am-zon (from Adorama) and I've been pretty happy with it so far. The only major issue was that the top right corner was damaged so there's a slight discoloration. Unfortunately, I didn't catch it until after the TV was mounted and I took the plastic strips off of the frame. Alas, returning the TV after opening it is pretty much impossible based on the store's policies. But, that's just bad luck on my part ... still it stings a little to spend $1660 on somethin...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP