Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Magnavox 22ME402V/F7 22-Inch 720p Class LED LCD HDTV With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $189.99


Features
  • High-Definition Edge-lit LED LCD Display
  • Convenient Side HDMI Input
  • SRS TruSurround XT / Doby Digital Output
  • Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2012
  • PC Input via VGA and HDMI Ports


76HMD78

Customer Review:

I'm in college and I wanted to get a small little TV for my room, and SHA-BAM this thing is awesome. I bought it being a little hesitant that it wouldn't be very good quality since it didn't have a 4 star rating or higher, which is what I like to see before I buy an am-zon product. But it was a really good deal so I jumped on it anyway. It was a great decision! I hooked my ps3 up to it, play games and watch movies on it quite frequently. The picture quality and the overall build of t...


SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($150-$175)...VideoSecu TV Wall Mount Articulating Arm Bracket for most 12"-24", some up to 27" with VESA 100/75mm LCD LED Flat Panel Screen TV and Monitor ML10B 1E9...Philips 22PFL4507 22-Inch 60Hz LED TV (Black)...SquareTrade 2-Year TV Protection Plan ($150-$175)...VideoSecu Articulating Arm TV Wall Mount, Full Motion Tilt Swivel and Rotate for Most 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 23" 24" 26" 27" LCD LED TV Monitor Flat Panel Screen with VESA 100, 75 ML12B CB5...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP