Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Sharp AQUOS LC65E77UM 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with Gold Bezel With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $3,999.99


Features
  • 65-Inch Full HD 1080p HDTV LCD-TV with 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced
  • 10-Bit AVS Superlucent LCD Panel
  • 4 HDMI terminals, PC input, RS-232C Input
  • 4ms response time
  • Spectral Contrast Engine XD for Deep Black Level


2GYW8MG

Customer Review:

I have had this TV for a couple of weeks now. I waited a month from the day I ordered it to the day it finally arrived.

This TV is not heavy and it was easy putting it up on the wall mounted rack. I was pleasantly surprised.

Let me get this straight to anyone who is concerned, the gold bezel is like a faint gloss on the bottom of the TV. Hard to notice. I am not certain why they put that light color on the set, but you have to strain to notice it. When set ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP