Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Samsung UN46D6500 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz 3D LED TV (Black) [2011 MODEL] With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,799.99


Features
  • 3D glasses not included in box, must be purchased as optional accessory
  • Auto Motion Plus 120Hz with Clear Motion Rate,3D
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Samsung Smart 3D TV
  • Auto Motion Plus 120Hz with Clear Motion Rate. Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio 5,000,000:1


4O79SBM

Customer Review:

Pros:

Appearance:
From the get go, I pulled thing out of the box, and I was impressed on the thiness. Next I put it on the bezel stand and put it in our armoire and was completely awed at the cleaness and style.

Set Up:
was a breeze, got on my WiFi right away, updated the firmware and away we went.

Movies:
I hooked up my media PC to it, with over 400 HD movies I have, I ran at least 10 movies on it. First I went simple, TRON with Auto M...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP