Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Samsung UN26C4000 26-Inch 720p 60 Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $549.99


Features
  • 5Wx2 audio output
  • Wide Color Enhancer Plus
  • Component & PC input
  • ConnectShare? Movie
  • 2 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC


36WT45Q

Customer Review:

I was a little worried about ordering this TV because it was a brand new model (March 2010) and the only review that I could find was a negative one. The tv just arrived today. I was quite pleased with the tv. The picture is vivid and the sound is excellent for such a thin tv. I purchased the tv for my home office and upgraded from an older 23" Samsung tv which actually took up more space due to its side mounted speakers. If you are looking for a 26" tv, I feel that it was worth the...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP